CCTV is seeking high school and college students and recent graduates to help in the development and production of our current and upcoming shows.
Interns receive on-the-job training in studio production, field production, and digital editing. Our interns will assist in a variety of productions, including sporting events, studio shows, short documentary-style programs, field productions and more. Interns may also create their own productions for air on CCTV.
Some shoots may require late night or weekend work. Applicants must have their own transportation.
These internships are unpaid; however, we provide either college credit or community service credit.
- Work closely with CCTV staff on studio setup, video productions and social media.
- Assist in special event coverage, such as high school sports, town meetings, etc.
- Edit projects with Adobe Premiere
Produce video promotions for CCTV Qualifications:
- Able to lift 20-40 pounds of production equipment
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic video production skills such as camera, audio & editing software OR a desire & willingness to learn specific skills quickly
- Enrolled in High School or a College or University
If interested, please fill out the form below: